GatheringUs Virtual Events create the feel of an in-person experience with real-time interaction for all attendees, so that mourners can receive comfort from their community, wherever they are.
- A clergy member can say prayers graveside, a family member can share a eulogy from their home, and both speakers can be seen and heard by everyone.
- Attendees follow along to read a prayer, poem or song on the screen.
- Virtual "reception": custom wakes, visitations, and shiva houses. In these events, participants join smaller groups in “breakout rooms” for intimate conversations and to offer condolences to the bereaved.
- Our support team coordinates event planning, logistics, program design, initiates the speakers and/or performers during the event, and provides tech support for all attendees.
- Each additional 2-hour event is $1,000.